International Book Marketing Catalog
- Represents more than 200 North American authors and publishers of non-fiction books.
- With more than a half-century successful book publishing industry experience, their foreign rights focus is in the following categories:
- Business, Personal Development
- Careers, Personal Finance
- Health, Nutrition
- Education Resources
- Selected Other Non-Fiction Subjects
- Once, your book is in the catalog, it is sent it to 40,000 foreign publishers.
- This category always catches lots of attention from foreign publishers. We will create a special electronic full color brochure featuring a limited number of new non-fiction titles. It will be sent to foreign publishers and agents worldwide. Since we will limit this to a fewer than 15 titles, each book will receive maximum exposure and attention.
- Foreign publishers are always seeking exceptional non-fiction books…what could be more exceptional than new books?
- Each book will have a full half page (8-1/2 X 5-1/2) space to include a full color image of the cover and a very detailed description of the book. This will wet the appetite of the foreign publishers encourage them to seek more information about books that match their publishing needs.
- The foreign publishers and agents will contact us requesting more information about specific titles. We’ll follow up on those, probably asking you to send review copies in either hard copy form or PDFs.
- We will follow up regularly on your behalf and keep you informed of any significant developments, like an offer or a “no.”
- We will negotiate all offers to their realistic maximum and present them to you for approval. Upon your approval we will prepare the legal contract, obtain signatures and payment of the advance from the foreign publisher.
- We are compensated with 15% taken from the advance, or 20% if one of our 35 foreign agents is involved.
- We do it all…from contact to contract!